Other Library Staff
Consult the full Library and Technology Services (LTS) Staff Directory, or select a specific unit below based on your library needs.
- Leadership Group
- The Library & Technology Services Leadership Group is comprised of the Directors that lead each of the main areas within LTS.
- Administrative Services
- The Administrative Services Group ensures that Library and Technology Services complies with the administrative policies and procedures of the University. This group is also responsible for strategic planning, LTS budget development and execution, staff recruitment and retention, student workers, and space planning for Linderman Library and the E. W. Fairchild Martindale Library & Computing Center.
- Collections and Scholarly Communications
- The Library Collections and Scholarly Communications Team engages in collection development and de-accession decisions, provides scholarly communication expertise, and manages the software collection and the Lehigh Preserve digital repository. In addition, subject librarians are available to teach information literacy, develop print and electronic collections, and assist faculty and students with their research needs. This team also includes Special Collections: Lehigh's rare books and manuscripts collection, course-related activities and digitization projects related to Special Collections.
- Library Access Services
- The Library Access Services teams provide key library services such as acquisitions, inter-Library loan, cataloging and metadata, electronic resource management and access services. The teams strive to be responsive to all library users needs and to solve any access to information issues. The staff on the Library Lending Team will offer help with inter-library loan or circulation needs and the Library Technical Services Team will offer assistance with Acquisitions or help with any access or metadata needs. Please contact these teams with questions or suggestions.
- Library Technology
- For technical assistance with the ASA library catalog, EZ-Proxy, SFX, and other library platforms.