Consult the full Library and Technology Services (LTS) Staff Directory, or select a specific unit below based on your library needs.
- Library Leadership Group
- The Lehigh Library is administered by the University Librarian and the Library Leadership Group (LLG) which is in charge of library daily operations in Access Services, Instruction and Outreach, Library Technology, and Special Collections. The University Librarian and LLG are advised by the Library Users Committee.
- Collections and Scholarly Communications
- The Library Collections and Scholarly Communications Team engages in collection development and de-accession decisions, provides scholarly communication expertise, and manages the software collection and the Lehigh Preserve digital repository. In addition, subject librarians are available to teach information literacy, develop print and electronic collections, and assist faculty and students with their research needs. This team also includes Special Collections: Lehigh's rare books and manuscripts collection, course-related activities and digitization projects related to Special Collections.
- Library Access Services
- The Library Access Services Teams provide key library services such as acquisitions, interlibrary loan, cataloging and metadata, electronic resources management and access services. The teams strive to be responsive to all library users needs and to solve issues with access to information resources. The staff on the Library Lending Services Team will offer help with interlibrary loan or circulation needs and the Library Technical Services Team will offer assistance with acquisitions, metadata, and access needs. Please contact these teams with questions or suggestions.
- Library Technology
- For technical assistance with the ASA library catalog, EZ-Proxy, and other library platforms.