The Digital Scholarship Team, part of the Library & Technology Services Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL), works with faculty, students, and other scholars on scholarly digital projects. Example projects include:
- Still Looking for You
- A Bethlehem Place + Memory Project
- Beyond Steel
- An Archive of Lehigh Valley Industry and Culture
- History on Trial
- Inquiries into Controversies over the Representation of History
- The Vault at Pfaff's
- An Archive of Art and Literature by the Bohemians of Antebellum New York
- "Villainy Detected!"
- Crime and Consequences in Britain and America in the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries
Additionally, many of the digitized materials from the Lehigh University Libraries Special Collections have been enhanced with scholarly contributions including videos, contextual essays, and course materials. These collections include:
- I Remain
- This collection of letters and ephemera includes faculty scholarship, student work, course materials, videos, annotated transcripts, and other contextual contributions.
- Illuminated Manuscripts
- This collection of digitized manuscripts includes course materials from a team-taught Religion and Art History course.
- The Problem of the Planets
- This collection of digitized astronomical works includes course materials from a team-taught Philosophy and Physics course.