The I SPY Lehigh photo contest is a contest that celebrates the beauty of the Lehigh campus. The I SPY Lehigh photo exhibit is now on display in the EW Fairchild-Martindale Library Lobby. The student and staff member who can identify locations depicted in the photos will each win a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card. Enter now! tiny.cc/ispylehigh
Description and Rules
LTS and the Friends of the Libraries are sponsoring the contest to:
- encourage students, faculty, and staff to explore and appreciate the beauty of the Lehigh campus, and
- encourage students and staff to visit the Libraries to see the I SPY Lehigh exhibit.
How the contest works:
- A series of photos is on exhibit at the entrance of the EW Fairchild-Martindale Library. The photos feature parts of buildings, sculptures, and architectural elements on the Lehigh campuses.
- Part-time or full-time students and staff can enter by identifying the locations depicted in as much detail as possible, for as many photos as possible.
- There are two categories of winners -- one gift card for students, and one for staff.
- Entries are submitted via an online survey (Web address is available at the exhibit). The deadline for entries is Monday, October 7.
- The winner(s) will be the staff and student who identifies the most photos correctly. In the event of a “tie” in either the student or staff category, the winner will be the contestant who provides the most detail about the location/building/sculptures in the exhibit.
- The judges will include representatives from LTS Special Collections, Systems and Networking, the LTS Help Desk, and Client Services Librarians.
- Winners will be announced on Founders Day, 2013.