In fulfilling the mission of making our collections widely and easily accessible, Lehigh Libraries has embraced various social media platforms. These accounts are updated on a regular basis, so subscribe to keep up to date on items of special interest, newly acquired material, and reports on recent events.
- Twitter: The Library and Technology Services (LTS) Twitter provides up-to-date news and event information. Snow or other emergency closures will be posted here and on our Facebook page. The Special Collections Twitter provides links to images and writing published on other platforms.
- Blogs: The South Mountaineer features longer form original written work by Special Collections staff and student workers. It highlights different areas of research that are possible using Library and Special Collections materials. In On The Subject, Lehigh's subject librarians write periodically about research and scholarship.
- Tumblr: The Special Collections Tumblr features primarily visual content, including pictures of books, illustrations, classes, or artifacts. This account will include links to blog posts as well as other unique content.
- Instagram: The Special Collections Instagram is focused on sharing items of visual interest. These images could be snippets of larger digitized works or snapshots of work. The Lehigh Libraries Instagram highlights the day-to-day happenings in the Libraries.
- Facebook: Follow LTS and Special Collections on Facebook to get updates on library events and services as well as albums of images from these events.