Special Collections encourages researcher requests via e-mail, telephone, and in person.
The majority of Special Collections printed books are included in Asa, the Lehigh Libraries online catalog. To search Special Collections material in Asa, click here.
Materials do not circulate but may be accessed in the Special Collections reading room. Reproductions may also be requested either on site or remotely. Although the Special Collections reading room is housed in the newly renovated Linderman Library, many of our collections are stored in remote locations. We make every effort to bring requests of reasonable size to our reading room within 24 business hours.
- Researchers with Lehigh IDs should use the request form to obtain Special Collections materials in remote storage.
- Non-Lehigh users are encouraged to call or email Special Collections staff to arrange access. (610-758-4506, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Schedule Research Appointment
- Please use the user registration form to schedule a research appointment
Schedule a Class Visit
- Lehigh Faculty and staff should use the class visit form to schedule a session with Special Collections.
- Research guides for some of our archival material is available online