In fulfilling the mission of making our collections widely and easily accessible, Lehigh Libraries has embraced various social media platforms. These accounts are updated on a regular basis, so subscribe to keep up to date on items of special interest, newly acquired material, and reports on recent events.
- Twitter: The Library and Technology Services (LTS) Twitter provides up-to-date news and event information. The Special Collections Twitter provides links to images and writing published on other platforms.
- Blog: The South Mountaineer features longer form original written work by Library staff and student workers. It highlights different areas of research that are possible using Library and Special Collections materials.
- Tumblr: The Special Collections Tumblr features primarily visual content, including pictures of books, illustrations, classes, or artifacts. This account will include links to blog posts as well as other unique content.
- Instagram: The Special Collections Instagram is focused on sharing items of visual interest. These images could be snippets of larger digitized works or snapshots of work.
- Facebook: Follow LTS and Special Collections on Facebook to get updates on library events and services as well as albums of images from these events.